Often before matches on Dota2, to view more or less competent statistics, you have to surf dozens of sites with Analytics, somewhere more or less a calendar, somewhere more or less statistics, but you have to collect information bit by bit.
For example, Liquipedia has a simple design and a convenient tournament schedule, but there are no necessary statistics of historical data, Gosugamers only has a stat for wins, losses and the number of points for the team, the rank in the region and the world, and that's it! Yes, there is DotaBuff, but let's say that it is too difficult for a beginner to quickly understand the interface, besides there are dry statistics of their game and basic metrics, without Analytics.
We gathered our team and wrote a really useful resource for eSports fans, solving all the above problems of popular services
Magma.gg – analytical platform for eSports
We worked on important details and solved the following tasks:
– We have divided the calendar by team level (Tier 1/ Tier 2/ Tier 3)
– We have an adapted design for mobile phones (really usefull)
– Made statistics on historical data ( Who in what % takes the first Roshan, % of the first blood, the total duration of the match and other metrics)
– Ordered the synergy of the heroes in the peaks. (soon)
– Data Analytics in Live mode. (soon)
All this helps you better understand the mechanics and dependencies of the game, and it also helps a lot if you like betting.
We want to hear your thoughts and will be happy to answer your questions.
Also you can read our article on medium