6.85 Planning Posts
- Alchemist gold change is fucking crazy, still inherently weak, just a crazy good farmer now
- Brain Sap reduced cost means even less reason to get Soul Ring (shouldn't get it anyways)
- Batrider's Agh's is completely wtf. Seems situational
- BH bounty reduction may still not be enough
- Chaos Knight may need more ASPD now/more justification to go ASPD (S&Y?)
- Dazzle's poison touch mana is good
- Disruptor Q is interesting
- Elder Titan just got an insane buff!
- Enchantress' Late-Game items will be insane
- Huge nerf on Gyro's ultimate
- Jakiro needs some changes on how Ice Path works in order to be more viable
- Keeper of the Light is OP
- Leshrac not so easy mid now
- Lich sacrifice change is amazing!!
- Cute change on Lifestealer, love it
- Lina changes not enough to be honest
- Lone Druid CD reduction is key
- Lycan OP!
- Time to farm games with Necrophos
- Ogre Magi change is sweeeeet!
- Oracle change on Fate's Edict suckssssssss
- IceFrog doesn't want to hurt QOP too hard
- Nice touch on Slardar, was so needed
- Storm Spirit farming will be harder now
- THESE TECHIES CHANGES WTF OMG
- Tidehunter touches are nice
- Terrorblade is fucking sick!
- Aghanim's on Undying is crazy good! But need the mana for it
- Surprised Ursa got a nerf
- Winter Wyvern no longer a must-pick
- Diffusal Blade touch is nice
- Eul's Scepter nerf was needed
- Glimmer Cape still good
- Heaven's Halberd being disassembled is awesome! Make HH, then disassemble into S&Y + whatever
- Might be worth getting HOTD more commonly than before to farm
- Medallion rush on Roshan (Lycan/Clinkz) not as efficient now. I wonder if you can still Rosh with Lycan in Jungle
- Moon Shard crazy cheap
- Phase Boots back into the mix!
- TP SCROLLS ARE SO CHEAP, JESUS!
Actual Schedule (CEST)
- 1:30-2:30AM: out of bed and reading patch notes
- 2:30-3:00: Dividing up potential changes (see post below)
- 9:00-10:30: Applying new 6.85 label to unchanged guides
- 10:30-12:00: Applying initial changes (quick one-item additions/removals)
- 12:00-12:30: Lunch
- 12:30-2:00: Skill Builds reviewed, setting up priority testing for the coming two weeks
- 2:00-3:30: Final changes, testing and review: internal feedback collected
- 4:00- : Public Feedback
Total Elapsed Time (including lunch/dinner):