Just a simple game of Mafia.
Co-hosted by [Insert Co-Host Here].
- Six Vanilla Townies + One Doctor vs. One Mafia Roleblocker + One Mafia Goon
- Pseudo-instant-majority lynch (see below for explanation).
- 24-hour silent nights.
- 14-day maximum game length (see below for explanation).
Lynch Mechanics and Voting:
- Vote in the voting thread. Votes in the game thread will not count. Players should use standard formatting (i.e. ##Vote: [Player]).
- Every 24 hours, the host will check the votecount.
- Majority lynch - If there is a majority ([# Votes on Player] > [# of Surviving Players / 2]) on one player at the end of a 24-hour period, a lynch will occur. If not, the day will continue for successive 24-hour periods until a lunch occurs.
- After a lynch occurs, there will be a 24-hour silent night cycle, in which the doctor and mafia will submit night actions.
- Any votes on non-player targets (i.e. ##Vote: No Lynch) are invalid.
14-Day Time Limit:
- The game has a maximum length, and the host will set a 14-day (336 hour) timer at the start of the game.
- Assuming the game lasts for 5 days and 4 nights, this averages to 48-hours per day.
- Town loses if the timer expires.
- Play to win. Playing against your win condition will result in a modkill.
- I am lenient about in-thread behavior - forum mafia is an emotional game. You will be warned if you cross the line. You will be modkilled if you cross it again.
- All modkills do not flip alignment.
- Don't cheat. See the TL Mafia Model OP for details.
- Do not interact with the host in thread. Send all questions or concerns to the host by PM while the game is in progress.
- Do not post anything other than a simple "gg" (or equivalent) after death.