2) Know if your support knows what the fuck he is doing or not. If your support is a total retard, and just sits in lane, creates dbl wave or doesnt attempt to zone out the offllaner it is best to ask him to f off from lane completely and immediately if your 1v1 matchup isnt completely shit, so at least he can be useful somewhere else, and you wont get f in lane because of him because of him soaking xp, and being useless.
3) Know when you are strong enough alone against the underfarmed offlaner. This means that when you have a good feel that you can solo the lane, ask the supports to be useful somewhere else, instead of him sitting in lane and taking your xp.
4) In a free farm lane, always build items that allow you to zone the enemy offlaner out by yourself. There are countless times where I have seen AMs rush a BF, skipping treads PMS, whatever and then absolutely get bullied around in the lane by the enemy offlaner despite them having free farm for the first 5-6 mins when their supports leave. DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU. Build items that let you sustain farming, and have enough solo kill potential to deter any offlaner from getting anything in lane, with your farm advantage early when your supports leave.
5) Create double waves by yourself or ask the support to create a double wave for you when you want to push down the tower. Check the enemy mid before to see if he has a tp ready to know if you are safe to dive past the tower to zone the offlaner out of xp range under his tower when you are pushing
6)Always pull the following wave yourself or ask the support to pull the wave after downing the tier 1 tower. This will keep lane equilibruim on your side, of the map, and not allow the enemy offlaner to farm under or near their t2 tower, allowing them to get nothing.
7) Know what is your recovery options as the carry if your lane is completely shit. ie if i am playing as a PL, and my lane is completely shit, what I do is that i swallow my pride, get a mask of death and leave the lane completely to go and jungle and just let the supports tank the lane. It is slow and shit, but its better than you getting nothing.