Dota 2 Asia Championships/2017/Main Event
- 12 teams in a double-elimination bracket.
- Four teams (top two of each group in Group Stage) start in the Upper Bracket.
- Eight teams (bottom four of each group in Group Stage) start in the Lower Bracket.
- The 3rd place in each group of Group Stage picks their opponent from either the 5th or 6th place finish in the opposite group.
- The 4th place in each group plays the team that was not picked by the 3rd place.
- Lower Bracket Round 1 is played in a Bo1 then all matches are played in a Bo3.
- Grand Finals is played in a Bo5 with no game advantage.
Tuesday, Apr 04 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
Tuesday, Apr 04 6:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)